In addition to working with a Regional Center with a proven track record of I-829 approval, we are continually looking for ways to ensure investor confidence. We feel by providing complete transparency and taking the necessary steps to mitigate the potential for loss, we have put together a comprehensive and compliant protocol of EB-5 services and an Investor Benefits Package exclusively for our elite group of investors.
Founder and Managing Member
Mr. Desa is a former U.S. Immigration Officer who has over 30 years of experience in assisting and advising individuals, corporations and law firms in the vast areas of U.S. immigration policies and procedures.
From 1991 through 1997, Mr. Desa was a resident of Hong Kong where he established offices to personally provide foreign nationals with information and assistance in creating business enterprises in the United States and to obtain visas and residency. From 1998 to 2008, Mr. Desa continued providing immigration services from his offices in the United States where he advised foreign nationals from around the world about U.S. immigration rules and regulations.
From 2009 to the present, Mr. Desa, through his companies Landmark Development Partners, LLC and the USCIS approved Clark County Regional Center, has been providing EB-5 regional center services to create domestic job opportunities and to promote foreign investment opportunities in the United States to foreign nationals.
Ms. Miceli has over 36 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry with over 21 years serving a senior level manager and Vice President for Citibank, N.A. in Las Vegas, NV, one of the largest global banks world-wide.
Background includes: Managed a $260 MM financial center, responsible for daily audit and security controls, asset protection, affluent client relationship management, Business Lending and Servicing, Mortgage Loan Acquisition, and Investment and Securities.
Marketing Manager (Asia)
Ms. Li has a Bachelor degree in Economic Management and over 15 years professional experience. She is currently responsible for identifying, developing, and evaluating marketing strategies locally and in Asia. As a Cost Management Coordinator in her prior professional endeavor, Ms. Li effectively developed, reviewed, and managed cost and funding for multibillion dollar engineering projects both in USA and China.
Benefits To Working With Us
EB-5 experienced, bilingual staff to walk you through the EB-5 process from investing to green card.
On-site experienced EB-5 Immigration Attorney.
Licensed Custodians for our Investors Peace of Mind:
- We use a licensed and regulated third party custodian as Escrow Agent, which ensures only specialists in custodial activities manage all aspects of the escrow process. Use of a regulated trust company as an EB-5 escrow agent offers the best level of assurance for investors.
Investor Transparency available via our Investor Portal which enables us to provide near real-time access to details about the project, transaction history and progress toward an EB-5 visa.
- Real Time Escrowed Capital Contributions
- Real Time Document Access & Review Status
- Real Time Details of the Project You Invested In (in your language of choice)
U.S. Banking Needs ~ Our Regional Center has a working relationship with several major banks that may be able to provide you with the following services:
- *Home Loans, Unsecured Credit Cards, and Cross Border Account Opening Service.*Dedicated services currently offered to USCIS approved EB-5 investors are:
- Cross Boarder Bank Account Opening Service – You can open your U.S. bank account in China prior to your move to the U.S. with a filed I-526.
- Credit Card – Unsecured Credit Card for family upon approval of your I-526.
- Home Loan – Mortgage loans up to 60% of the value of the home, no credit history check (only available in areas that the bank has offices), upon approval of your I-526.
*Fixed Rate loans not offered. All rates, fees products and program guidelines are subject to change or discontinue without prior notice. Other limitations and restrictions may apply. All loans are subject to the Bank’s application, underwriting, appraisal, and credit approval. Program is available in selected counties and states.
Caesars Palace’s VIP Package
Caesars friends and family rates, upgrades to suites if available, VIP check in and line pass, and they could qualify for others perks based on their total Caesars spend (case by case basis). www.caesarsentertainment.cn
Scan the QR code to follow Caesars Entertainment on WeChat